Monday 17 November 2008

Holiday in my Kampong Temburong

Assalamulaikum people!



so this will be the 1st post since aku retire from buat ah.hehe.this holiday happened sebelum hari raya.i tink it was 25sep kli smpai 28thsep four days d sna.well i wanted to have a changed in environment which was for me to relax my mind and so much more la.hehe.i wanted to go away from good telephone service,from the wireless and astro i can say.mostly i stayed in the room and watch friends and grey's anatomy.the best part was that i have the chance to spend my time with my grandfather and grandmother.i got to chat with them and siuk la.hehe.my nini laki ani lgi handal memasak ah.yth ada this ya masak rabung bh.yth nyaman bnr.hehe.d campurnya udang apa la.hehe.


not much of the activities going for me d sna cause time atu puasa kli ah.hehe.kalau nda puasa yth mkn sja tu krja d sna ah.hehe.well i did help my cousin to furnish their house before the raya.dgni angkat kursi and all.hehe.n then i get to go to my dad's kulam.hehe.sitting there peacefully remembering the all times.hehe.happy times i say.i tell u whats good bout living in temb ani ah.it is so peaceful, refreshing, calm and macam2 lgi la.hehe.ok then dats all kli.ani crita lma plg bnrnya udh.tpi yth kn bru kn update jua bh.hehe.

some pictures i took.suppose to be byk plg lgi tu.tpi yth batt ku low aja ah.ku bli batt bru pun abis tia.hmmm..hehe..

till then more to come.






a waRm welcome to the Temburong District





a tree?hehe.ada pasalnya ni ku ambil this pic.

the Iban Longhouse about over 20 doors

the road to my nini's house.

my grandfather is 70 years old.still strong ah?hehe

my kampong Amo C

12km to town hehe

5 km to batang duri




the primary school



i will post more soon.hehe.


"Another Day Another Chapter"

[KHAI73]

No comments: