Saturday 20 September 2008

i miss you

Here are a few reasons why....

1. You will always smell good even if its just shampoo

2. The way your head always find the right spot on my shoulder

3. How cute you look when you sleep

4. The ease in which you fit into my arms

5. The way you kiss me and all of a sudden everything is right in the world

6. How cute you are when you eat

7. The way you take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while

8. Because you are always warm even when its minus 30 outside

9. The way you look good no matter what you wear

10. The way you fish for compliments even though you know that you think your the most beautiful thing on this earth

11. How cute you are when you argue

12. The way your hand always finds mine

13. The way you smile

14. The way you feel when you see a miss call or a message on the phone after you just had a big fight

15. The way you says 'lets not fight anymore' even though you know that an hour later....

16. The way you kiss when you do something nice for them

17. The way you kiss me when you say 'I love you'

18. Actually ... just the way you kiss me...

19. The way you fall into my arms when you cry

20. Then the way you apologize for crying over something that silly

21. The way you hit you and expect it to hurt

22. Then the way you apologize when it does hurt. (even though i don't admit it)!

23. The way you say 'I miss you'

24. The way you miss me

25. The way your tears make me want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt you anymore.....
Because once in my life, whatever you are to the world you become everything to me. When i look you in the eyes, traveling to the depths of your souls and i say a million things without trace of a sound, i know that my own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of your very heart.
i love you for a million reasons,
No paper would do it justice.
It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.
A feeling.Only felt.



"Another Day Another Chapter"


[KHAI73]

No comments: